Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Grind.

40 Hour Work Weeks. Woah. It has been awhile since I've had to maintain a steady schedule. I might have mentioned this in previous blog but as a graduate student, the schedule I kept up was at best described as organized chaos. So, this is incredibly overwhelming for my body (physically/emotionally). However, I'm enjoying myself...the office is pretty chill and the other interns are pretty cool. I'm still in the middle of planning my event. One of the highlights of planning is having to look at the menus of various venues...food! Food is extremely pretty, as many of you know. Other than that, I'm working on proposals that I'm going to present in a week or so...for some reason, I'm dragging my feet on that, I think because...if anything, I just want to do a good job. So, I'm just sorting through articles about the various topics I'm thinking about such as redistricting, media training, and so on...

Other than that, I'm extremely excited about our upcoming group project! I'm so impressed with us as a group..we were incredibly efficient and strategic in our last group meeting! Also, lunch was awesomely good (thanks, Reimar!) I always know with LEAP, there will be good food! Spam Musubi!

Since, I'm sitting in the office all day, I've come across saucy music to keep me going!
September-Earth, Wind, and Fire
Got To Give It Up-Marvin Gaye
Pretty Young Thing-Michael Jackson Feat. Will.i.am (25th Anniversary Remix)
Panic Switch-Silversun Pickups (this differs but awesomely good nonetheless!)

Fighting!
The Tumultuous Dolphin

No comments:

Post a Comment